As of 2018, during all voyages from and to EU ports as well as stays at EU ports, monitoring, reporting and verification for ship emissions is required. An emission report is likewise required for each ship annually.
DNV GL is your partner for being MPV Ready. We validate your applied monitoring system, propose effective actions for identified insufficiencies of the monitoring system and audit operational procedures and instructions.
Our service for supporting the readiness with the MRV regulation includes:
- Proof of readiness for the upcoming regulation.
- Operational data is further reported to us and verified by our experts.
- An emission report, stating the total carbon emissions, travelled distances and cargo transported, is issued.
Choose DNV GL to help you be MPV Ready for 2018:
- MRV Ready shows your commitment to green shipping
- Smooth, hassle-free procedures performed by competent experts
- Future-proofed reporting procedures and emission monitoring system
- Identification and closing of possible reporting gaps
- High quality and integrity of a vessel’s operational data
- Verification of data with respect to completeness and plausibility
Related links and downloads
MRV Readiness Check via My DNV GL
Identify the gaps between your current systems and the requirements according to the MRV EU regulation
Download the MRV ready benefit case
EU-MRV regulation brochure
Download the PDF (8 pages)
Gain more information on EU-MRV Regulation
Visit our EU-MRV topic page including FAQs