Some key findings
- Around one in four companies says the value chain has been impacted by climate change. Half of the companies foresee impacts within the next five years.
- Laws and regulations are the main drivers behind climate change adaptation actions, followed by needs/requests from customers.
- 40% of respondents are currently implementing or in the process of planning climate change adaptation or resilience actions. Another 25% say they plan to assess relevant actions within the next three years.
- Half of the companies expect a return on climate-related investments in five years' time.
- One in two companies has already conducted, or will execute, a climate change risk/vulnerability assessment in the next three years.