Then you might be the right candidate for this programme, which offers a unique opportunity to gain comprehensive understanding of the critical challenges in DNV GL from different perspectives within the DNV GL Group.
During the two-year programme you will gain experience across different levels in specialised fields within our organisation. Through three eight-month rotations, one of which is guaranteed to be outside your home country, you will build competence within the areas of business controllership, accounting and commercial management, business analysis and human resource management. It is an on–the–job training programme and we seek to individually design each programme based on each trainee’s qualifications and interests.
If you want to become a trainee, you will need the following qualifications:
- A maximum of two years’ work experience
- Strong academic results, international experience and extracurricular activities are pre-requisites
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Customer-focused with commercial awareness
- Team-oriented with good communication skills
- Committed to a two-year intensive learning programme
- Interest in working in an international environment and willingness and flexibility to relocate abroad
- A Master’s degree in e.g. Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Finance, Organisational Psychology or Human Resources
Given the nature of DNV GL’s business and our global presence we look for individuals with a strong desire for an international career within the company. You should be proactive, curious and eager to learn, have an open mind and keen interest in problem solving. In addition having an open, positive attitude and working as a team player is vital.
Please note that recruitment for the Global Finance and HR Trainee Program is currently on hold and new applications are not being accepted at this time. This page will be updated when new information is available.
Monitor our career website or follow us on LinkedIn for updated information.