- The partnership agreement will establish exchange of know-how and set out:
- scope of cooperation in the implementation of projects at the stage of development, construction, operation and maintenance of Baltica 3 and Baltica 2 offshore wind farms;
- principles of the joint project team consisting of representatives of both companies and division of the competences thereof;
- framework of the transaction of the sales of 50% of shares in the two companies: Baltica-3 Wind Power Plant (EWB3) and Baltica-2 Wind Power Plant (EWB2).
PGE Baltica is a subsidiary of PGE Capital Group – the largest power producer and DNO in Poland. The company was established in 2019 and is responsible for the offshore program, coordinating development of three wind farms in the Polish part of the Baltic Sea with total capacity up to 3.5 GW.
Currently PGE Baltica is negotiating a set of partnership agreements with one of Europe’s biggest renewable energy companies where the aspects of financing, competence, construction and operation of OWF have to be settled.
DNV GL’s contribution
DNV GL will support PGE Baltica in the negotiation process providing consultancy on technical aspects of the agreements. The relevant documents will be reviewed and opinionated. DNV GL will also provide a workshop for the Client improving their comprehension in this area.
The Client will gain a better position in the negotiation process and will increase their knowledge on contracting within OWF development, construction and operation phases.
DNV GL will act as an advisor to evaluate, review and structure the agreement documentation including aspects such as:
- the service development agreement (SDA);
- the development expenditures plan (DEVEX);
- the construction management agreement (CMA);
- the operation and maintenance agreement (OMA).