How can you leverage your existing operational information to quickly generate insight into your fleet’s performance and competitiveness – even without a large vessel monitoring budget?
The ECO Insight portal is our unique and effective fleet performance management solution. It not only provides a clear and comprehensive overview of your fleet performance, it also eliminates the need for a tailor-made software solution or to hire additional personnel for best-practice performance management.
ECO Insight has everything you need:
- All major fleet performance topics, organised in a logical structure on a Web-based performance management portal
- Industry best-practice dashboards for voyage, hull and propeller, engine and systems performance, e.g. operational modes, consumptions, speed profiles, weather conditions, trim adherence, EEOI development, emissions, SFOC, RPM, loads, pressures, running hours
- Hull degradation based on detailed Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) results
- Comprehensive means to compare, analyse and benchmark data by filtering, sorting and grouping according to your needs
- Access to key industry and community data – such as AIS world fleet benchmarks, fuel or weather – to compare your own performance against others
Get our ECO Insight today – and start saving fuel and more:
- Instant fleet performance overview for immediate improvement actions – saving you time and money
- Full environmental reporting from one single solution
- Low capital expenditure thanks to an affordable solution that uses your existing processes
- Easy scaling to any fleet size and flexibility to accommodate mixed fleets (owned, managed, chartered in)
- Performance benchmarks against in-fleet and market values for effective decision-making
- Direct access to DNV GL experts on request gives you additional support