Plant integrity management
Synergi Plant offers a complete plan-do-check-act approach for managing asset integrity risk quantitatively or qualitatively and has been used by customers operating upstream and downstream process plants and offshore platforms in more than 20 countries.
Plant maintenance software
Synergi Plant software enables you to manage integrity risk for production and processing assets by optimizing inspections, monitoring and maintenance. Three major assessment modules - RBI (risk based inspection), RCM (reliability centred maintenance) and SIL (safety integrity level). Synergi Plant supports cost savings and loss prevention for inspection maintenance.
Synergi Plant software follows industry standards and recommended practices (API 581 3rd edition or DNV RP-G101 for RBI, ISO 14224 for RCM, EXIDA for SIL, ASME and API engineering formula, ISO 55000, etc.)
Asset integrity management software
- A complete plan-do-check-act (PDCA) approach with RBI, RCM, SIL and integrity assessment modules to control risk quantitatively or qualitatively
- Monitor and justify your integrity management investment with dynamic integrity dashboard
- Enables improved asset integrity loss prevention and reduced costs
- Enterprise level asset integrity management platform to establish company standards
- Includes an interface to link with ERP/CMMS systems such as SAP PM/QM or Maximo
- Supports standards and recommended practices including API 581 3rd edition or DNV RP-G101 for RBI, ISO 14224 for RCM, EXIDA for SIL, ASME and API engineering formula, ISO 55000, etc.
Synergi Plant software modules
- Facility data management
- Risk-based inspection (RBI)
- Reliability-centred maintenance (RCM)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- Critical safety system risk (CSS)
- Inspection Management
- Dynamic Integrity Dashboard