As the number of devices embedded in smart energy systems increases it is essential that asset owners, operators and investors play their part in assuring the overall performance and integrity of the holistic system. That means ensuring that smart energy products are fit-for-purpose from day-one and throughout their useful life.
DNV GL offers a ‘one stop shop’ testing solution, thus ensuring continuity between test phases and ultimately value for money for our end clients. We translate high-level technical requirements into rigorous and efficient testing regimes.
Our Smart Meter Test Services include:
- SMETS1 and SMETS2 functional and performance testing
- GBCS compliance testing
- End-to-end interoperability and interchangeability testing
- Security assurance and security penetration testing
- DCC User Entry Process Testing support
- DLMS User Association certified conformance testing
- ZigBee pre-compliance evaluation
- Notified body services including CE, MID, LVD, EMC, R&TTE, Atex, etc.
- Asset life and reliability testing (covering a range of devices/standards)
- Protocol conformance and Interoperability Testing (covering a range of devices/standards)
Other UK and Ireland services: