We are proud to confirm that MHI Vestas CTO Torben Hvid Larsen already confirmed his attendance as keynote speaker.
The agenda from our annual event will cover the following topics:
Day 1: Evening session (starting at 18:00)
- Political framework: keynotes from science, industry and politics followed by a moderated discussion
- Dinner & networking event: excellent food
Day 2: The Conference Day
- Industry Key Note and Opening: The view of a major supplier on status and trends in the offshore wind industry
- Technologies and Game Changers: Concise presentations and moderated discussions
- The role of the electricity price development: The power market is a central enabler for offshore wind in the mid-term future. Analyst presentation and discussion with leading European stakeholders.
- Offshore Wind the Global Picture: Overview and discussion of the need for a global offshore wind market to enable price and cost reductions. Overview presentation and in depth evaluation of key stakeholders of selected markets (Taiwan, USA, the Netherlands and Germany)
- Closing with an Outlook: What will the future bring? Which technologies are going to surprise us? What is the grid operator of the future suggesting to serve a more complex power generation landscape?