Monitoring and reporting on a portfolio of wind and solar farms can be a real challenge, especially if you run sites with different technologies, manufacturers and locations. This increases both the need for and difficulty of effective management.
Our WindHelm and SunHelm Portfolio Manager software can take the load off. It offers a single platform for monitoring, optimizing and controlling any combination of wind and solar PV installations, across any number of farms. WindHelm and SunHelm gives you uniform access to and analysis of SCADA data for all your projects. This facilitates intelligent operational decisions, therefore maximizing availability, efficiency, production and financial return.
With WindHelm and SunHelm, you can see the current status, collect data and produce reports for your entire portfolio. They automate the whole process, freeing up your people to do the more in-depth analysis.
This webinar will use case studies of actual projects and demonstrate the WindHelm and SunHelm Portfolio Manager software, including:
- What is our Portfolio Manager tool – an overview of the tool and how it benefits:
- Simplicity - A single platform for the monitoring, optimization and control of any combination of operational devices, farms and portfolio.
- Clarity - Giving owners and operators uniform access to, and analysis of, their SCADA data.
- Efficiency - Facilitates intelligent operational decisions: maximizing availability, production and financial return.
- What can Portfolio Manager do – we will provide real examples of how our Portfolio Manager tool can assist you in to boost efficiency and financial returns.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 21st October at 6:00 a.m. (GMT).
The webinar will also be available on demand once you have registered – just in case you are unable to attend for any reason.