Orlando World Center Marriott
22 April - 26 April 2018Add to calendar 2018/04/22 08:00 2018/04/26 15:30 America/Chicago 2018 AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety Visit us at the AIChE Spring Meeting and GCPS to discuss your process safety, risk and reliability needs
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Orlando World Center Marriott https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
See conference registration page
- Website: https://www.aiche.org/conferences/aiche-spring-meeting-and-global-congress-on-process-safety/2018
- Attend: Schedule Demo here
The AIChE Spring Meeting is a technical conference for practicing chemical engineers. A wide range of subjects relevant to the current needs of industry is covered. Plus, Global Congress on Process Safety covers the critical needs of process safety practitioners more broadly and deeply than any other conference.
Stop by our booth, #701, to view a live demo and speak with our technical solution experts on our comprehensive CFD simulation and QRA software or speak with our technical solutions experts.
Digital Solutions for process safety, risk and reliability
- Phast – Process hazard analysis for all stages of design and operations
- Safeti – Quantitative risk analysis of complex consequences from accident scenarios to risks associated with the release of hazardous chemicals
- KFX – Computational fluid dynamics simulator for prediction of consequences related to dispersion of hazardous matter, fire and explosion safety.
Oil & Gas Solutions
- MyQRA – An online tool provides access to results and reports related to your quantitative risk assessments (QRA) for offshore and onshore Oil & Gas installations performed by DNV GL in ways not possible in a typical, fixed QRA report.
- Bowtie – Bowtie diagrams serve as excellent communication tools and demonstrate the crucial connection between risk controls and the management system for assuring their ongoing effectiveness. The method helps to ensure that risks are managed rather than just analyzed
- Incident Investigation - BSCAT – We combined modern barrier-based concepts with our commercially successful checklist-driven SCAT methodology to create a very flexible RCA tool – good for small/simple investigations as well as very complex major accidents; and it generates highly visual communications aids
- Functional Safety – Giving our clients the competitive edge by providing support throughout the entire safety lifecycle to achieve the correct functionality and reliability for their safety critical systems.
- MyPHA – helps companies make better decisions through visualization of their PHA results on interactive dashboards.
- cMyContractor – Digitization of your Job Safety Analysis / Permit to Work process
Oil & Gas abstracts schedule:
Monday, April 23 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Authors: Robin Pitblado & Tatiana Norman, Oil & Gas, DNV GL
Tuesday, April 24 10:15 AM - 11:45 AM
Authors: Cynthia Spitzenberger & Lindsey Deal, Risk Advisory Services, DNV GL
We look forward to meeting you in Orlando, FL!