London, United Kingdom
Grange City Hotel, 8-14 Cooper's Row, London, EC3N 2BQ
03 October - 04 October 2018Add to calendar 2018/10/03 09:00 2018/10/04 15:00 2018 Phast and Safeti user seminar and workshop Unlock the potential of Phast and Safeti software
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Grange City Hotel, 8-14 Cooper's Row, London, EC3N 2BQ https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Complimentary event and multiple registrations are welcome
- Attend: Register today
2018 Phast and Safeti user seminar and workshop
We are delighted to announce our 2018 Phast and Safeti user seminar and workshop. This is a meeting place where you will learn how you can benefit from the newest software developments and give direct input on the future development of your software. Through presentations and an interactive workshop you will be able to gain insight on the software and get solutions. By the end of the two days we hope you will have learned something new, shared your experiences and have had the opportunity to spend time building your peer network.
Reserve your seat now!
- Learn about what's new in Phast and Safeti
- Looking forward to Phast/Safeti 8.2: What to expect
- Hear the latest on modelling updates
- News on digital projects and initiatives:
- Cloud Phast
- 3D Visualization
- Web services/API's - connection to other digital platforms...
- Integrating QRA into an Operational QHSE Framework
- Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and KFX
- Enjoy presentations delivered by our users
Workshop key topics to include:
- CFD workshop with KFX
- How to benefit from the latest Phast and Safeti developments
- Learn about newly released features and functionality
- Tips and tricks
We also hope that you will join us for drinks following the seminar on the evening of Wednesday 3rd October.
The meeting will be hosted at the Grange City Hotel conference centre and you are advised to book your accommodation now to avoid disappointment.
To make a booking delegates can call Reservations on +44 (0)20 7863 3700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the DNV GL event reference number CCT1812579 for the following rate:
- Superior Room, £199 per night plus VAT, including breakfast
Call for Presenters!
2018 is the year to share your story!
Our user seminars are important, not only for the chance to meet other users face-to-face but also to hear their successes gained from using our software.
Please consider making a presentation at the conference to share your accomplishments.
We welcome presenters from every background and experience level - no need to be an expert to share.
Email: email@example.com to submit your presentation ideas. Please include:
- Your name, company name and contact information
- Draft title or topic
- 2 - 5 sentence abstract