Save the Date!The annual Electric Grid user seminar is an event to gather Cascade, LOAD and Synergi Electric users for utility presentations, customer showcases, industry networking, training, product information, and more! This four-day event will engage users in a variety of product seminars. By the end of the conference you will learn new tools and techniques for using our software, gain perspective on current trends, and contribute your own thoughts on how the future product releases should evolve.
Get more involved.
Are you interested in presenting at the 2020 User Seminar? Do you have an innovative project you'd like to share? We would like to open the call for presenters for the following topics:
- Maintenance Management (i.e Applied examples of Condition and/or predictive maintenance, Maintenance program effectiveness, Maintenance/work planning and scheduling, Reporting and dashboards for stakeholders)
- Inspection management (i.e Routine inspections (patrols),Diagnostic inspections – what, why and how)
- System administration, configuration, and user security (i.e System configuration for new asset groups or areas, System performance management; servers, citrix, remote access)
- Asset lifecycle management (i.e repair, refurbish, replace strategies)
- General system use (i.e. Best practices, Customer tips and tricks)
- Batteries, EV chargers, DER
- AMI, meter usage and load modeling
- Secondary modeling and analysis
- Resource planning, maybe with transmission
- Load and project forecasting
- PV capacity and interconnection studies
- Process, analytics and automation
We are back once again at the beautiful Sunriver Resort. It has been a premiere Northwest vacation destination thanks to it's picturesque views, unparalleled recreational opportunities and it's close proximity to the happening town of Bend, Oregon. This gorgeous lodge delivers a variety of activities to include full service spa and fitness center, nature observatory hiking trails, horseback riding, biking and a host of other outdoor activities for you to take advantage with all central Oregon has to offer.
Hotel booking will open in March of 2020.
Available room packages (single occupancy/double occupancy):
- Lodge Village Guestroom: $1470.75 / $980.47
- Lodge Village Guestroom (upgrade): $1470.75 / $980.47
- Lodge Village Guestroom (per diem): $1,055.00 / $772.86
- Lodge Village Suite: $1720.89 / $1,105.94
- River Lodge Guestroom: $1,670.86 / $1,080.53
- River Lodge Guestroom (upgrade): $1,470.75 / $980.47