2020 Electric Grid User Seminar goes virtual!
Welcome to the 2020 Electric Grid Virtual User Seminar. For over 20 years, clients have joined us for this highly technical, customer focused event and we are excited to continue the tradition, virtually. Seminar attendees will gain practical skills and learn proven methods to improve their use of the software through peer presentations, tips & tricks and hands-on learning sessions. You'll also have the opportunity to contribute your thoughts on how future product release should evolve.
A few highlights:
- Focused discussions on customer experience, support and development
- What's coming in Electric Grid
- Analytics and reporting
By the end of the seminar you will learn about new tools and techniques for using our software, and gain perspective on current trends.
Virtual meetingWe will host this year's meeting using Microsoft TEAMs. We will run 4-hour session tracks: 1 for Cascade and 1 for Synergi Electric. These tracks will run in parallel, September 29- October 1. Below you will find general information on the meeting application along with some tips for registering. Session times are in CDT.
Registration information and quick tips:
- Registration will be facilitated using Eventbrite as in the past, with a few notable changes to support the virtual nature.
- All sessions will be held via Microsoft TEAMs. There is no need to download anything before hand as you can access via web browser. If you would like to join using your smartphone, please download Microsoft TEAMs from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- When registering, you will be prompted to select "tickets" for each day and session you would like to attend.
- Each ticket corresponds to the TEAMs meeting link and course materials. You will receive a link for each day and session you have selected, 2 hours before meeting start for each day.
- TEAMs meeting links and session materials will be sent by Eventbrite, so be sure Eventbrite is whitelisted to prevent these e-mails going to SPAM.
- Changes to your registration can be updated using your registration confirmation, so be sure to save this e-mail.