Marriott London West India Quay
22 May - 23 May 2018Add to calendar 2018/05/22 09:00 2018/05/23 17:00 3rd Annual Blockchain, IoT & Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Europe Conference The 3rd Annual Blockchain, IoT & Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Europe Conference has been established to ensure executives and technology specialists stay abreast of the latest IoT developments.
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Marriott London West India Quay https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Website: https://www.iotinoilandgas-europe18.com/home
Experts from DNV GL will be engaging in the following activities during the conference:
Presenter: Matthew van Staden, Consultant, Solar & Storage, DNV GL
Date: Wednesday 23 May
Time: 09:50-10:20 & 15:00-15:30
Session: Utilizing Innovative Technology and Overcoming Challenges in the Renewable Sector in the Field of Energy Storage
Presentation: The Energy Transition and the Impact Energy Storage Will Have Going Forward
- Energy Transition Outlook, how energy is transitioning from fossil to gas, Increasing levels of electrification (Electric vehicles etc.)
- Flexibility in the power system and how our energy network will look in the future
- Growth of storage as a result to solve some of the problems associated with renewables generation (intermittency, no inertia etc.)
- Energy storage – some of the services it provides, revenue stacking
To pre-book a meeting or for any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.