The 8th Motorship Gas Fuelled Ships Conference, with DNV GL as Gold Sponsor, offers a technical perspective on the innovation and investment driving the uptake of LNG, methanol and other low-flashpoint fuels in the commercial shipping sector. With a focus on knowledge sharing from a variety of projects, the conference will examine the latest advances in vessel design and operation, propulsion, supply infrastructure and associated technology.
Taking place on the 13-15 November 2017 onboard the Viking Mariella, boarding in Helsinki, The 8th Motorship Gas Fuelled Ships Conference, in association with DNV GL, is the only technical conference to combine an informative and knowledge based conference with technical visits that provide delegates with access to real life operations, plus networking opportunities at the Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner sponsored by GE Marine.
DNV GL will participate with the following presentations:
- 13 Nov, 11:20 – Welcome Speech
Tuva Kristine Flagstad-Andersen, Area Manager Finland, Russia & Baltics
- 13 Nov, 14:20: Insights from LNGi – LNG fueled ships and bunker infrastructure world-wide
- 15 Nov, 08:30: Overview of uptake of future and advanced fuels
- 15 Nov, 11:00: Panel Discussion: Moving to Future/Advanced Fuels/Hybrid Solutions
Gerd Würsig, Segment Director LNG fueled ships
- 14 Nov, 09:30: First application of new standards for LNG bunkering – DNV GL RP G105, ISO TS 18683, ISO 20519
Jan Tellkamp, Business Development Leader Europe Downstream LNG
- 14 Nov, 10:10: Safe Bunkering Schemes for LNG Fueled Vessels
Urs Vogler, Principal Expert