With the oil price stable and oil companies beginning to make money again, offshore support vessel owners are looking to 2018 with renewed optimism, preparing to respond to what the market will need going forward. The OSV supply chain is also evolving, identifying new markets and responding to opportunities, as the 2018 OSJ conference will highlight.
The Offshore Support Journal Conference is the OSV industry’s annual meeting point. Record numbers and strong representation from all sectors of the global community prove it.
Hundreds of industry professionals will converge on London in February 2018 for the Annual Offshore Support Journal Conference, Awards & Exhibition. Event highlights include:
- Over 500 attendees across three days
- Dedicated conferences on offshore wind and dynamic positioning
- Opening keynote from Lars Peder Solstad, CEO, SolstadFarstads
- Seven content-rich sessions across two days: Offshore Support & Subsea market updates; raising finance; new OSV designs; innovations in vessel technology; fleet management startegies; regional updates; and future outlook
- 24+ networking hours
- The OSJ Awards and Gala Dinner
DNV GL is Gold Sponsor: Support Vessel of the Year Award