The Hyatt on Capitol Hill
- Website: https://www.awea.org/events/event.aspx?eventid=50111
The AWEA Offshore WINDPOWER Conference is the largest gathering of leaders within the wind industry in the United States. The conference brings together developers and experts across the industry for a top-notch program and networking.
Visit us at Table #11 to discuss how we can assist you with your offshore wind project.
Hear from our experts throughout the conference:
- Demystifying Offshore Wind Financing, An IE’s Perspective (Tuesday, October 16 at 2:50 pm) - Chris Elkinton
- Navigating Underwater Acoustic Requirements in the USA: Perspectives from Global Projects (Tuesday, October 16 at 4:10 pm) - Kristjan Varnik
- Seeing is Believing: Guidelines for Assessing Realistic Visual Impacts of Offshore Wind (Wednesday, October 17 at 11 am) - Ellen Crivella
- Geotechnical Investigation Departures for Offshore Wind (Wednesday, October 17 at 2:40 pm) - Alice Maynard