AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference, is one of the leading wind events for the industry's key professionals to cover topics spanning: health and safety, operations and maintenance, workforce training and development, and quality assurance.
DNV GL is proud to be a Terawatt sponsor of this event. Visit us at Table #204 to learn more about how we can help optimize your wind farm operations.
Hear from our experts during the conference:
- Digitalization in Wind Energy - Beyond the Hype
Wednesday, February 26 at 1:30 pm
Sally Starnes, Director, Asset Optimization Services
- Facing the Unlikely but Catastrophic: Managing the Risk of Turbine Collapse
Thursday, February 27 at 1:30 pm
Kim Comstock Mortstock, Principal Engineer
- How to Utilize 1Hz Data to Identify Structural Integrity and Yaw Misalignment Risk
Wednesday, February 26 at 3:45 pm
Cegeon Chan - Director, Wind Business and Product Development
- Talk to our industry leading blade expert, Matt Malkin, about all things blades: failures, repairs, etc.
- Talk to Marina about inspections at your wind farms