Internationales Maritimes Museum Hamburg, Koreastraße 1, 20457
24 October 2018, 08:45 - 17:00Add to calendar 2018/10/24 08:45 2018/10/24 17:00 Europe/Berlin Bladed User Conference 2018 Join us for the annual Bladed user conference which is the ultimate gathering to discuss Bladed best practices and review the software enhancements.
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Internationales Maritimes Museum Hamburg, Koreastraße 1, 20457 https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Attend: Register
Demonstration of new features
See new cutting edge Bladed 4.9 features in action, such as the Bladed API and Results Viewer. There will be discussion about new engineering features in structural dynamics and aerodynamics.
Review of Bladed's development roadmap
Gain insight in the development plans for Bladed in the coming years.
Have your say on the future of Bladed
Workshops will be run to discuss areas of Bladed with the relevant experts from the Bladed team. We want you to have your say to shape the future of the software, enabling you to get the maximum benefit from Bladed.
Learn from your peers in the industry as they present research and projects carried out using Bladed. We are always keen to hear how Bladed is being used so if you have a topic you would like to present, please contact us with details.
- Time: 09:00 to 17:00*
- Venue: Maritime Museum Hamburg, Koreastrasse 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- Cost: EUR 200 per person. EUR 100 discount for organisations with a valid Bladed support contract. EUR 50 discount for registration before 4 September 2018. Group discounts are also available.
Topics of focus
- Bladed API
- Results Viewer
- Vortex line aerodynamics
- Foundation non-linear PY curve modelling
- Multi-disciplinary analysis and optimisation
- Support structure superelement verification
- Bladed 4.8 aerodynamics verification
- Other new engineering features since 4.8
More information to follow soon
More information including the conference agenda and guest speakers will be available soon.