Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
SulAmérica Convention Center
07 August - 09 August 2018
- Website: http://www.brazilwindpower.org/
Save the date – 7-9 AUGUST 2018 and come and visit DNV GL at the Brazil Windpower to discuss insights and developments of the wind market.
Conference and Exhibition reaches its 9th edition bringing once again the best networking and business opportunities that surround the wind energy market in Brazil. The event is the largest in Latin America and will bring together the main authorities and the most important executives of the sector. The congress will gather the growth of the source in the Brazilian energy matrix, while the trade show will have the presence of the main national and international players, who will bring together suppliers of the entire chain.
Take the opportunity to meet our energy experts at booth #30. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Also, on August 6, Don´t miss our DNV GL free workshop “Uncertainty in wind power production estimates” which is suited for Wind Project Developers. To register please click here. (limited capacity).
Location: Rua São Bento, 18, 6th Floor-Centro, Rio de Janeiro.
Time: 08:30h until 17:00h
- Relevance of the uncertainty calculation for the wind industry
- Simplification of statistics for the calculation of uncertainty
- Typical causes and intervals for the uncertainty of wind studies
- Actions to reduce uncertainty
- Estimation of monthly P90
- Differences between predicted and generated wind power in Brazil
- Is it possible to achieve zero uncertainty?
In case of further questions, please feel free to contact Laura Duensing.