Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
ScotiaBank Convention Centre
16 September - 19 September 2018Add to calendar 2018/09/16 08:30 2018/09/19 15:30 America/New_York Canadian Society of Safety Engineering 2018 (CSSE) Visit us at the CSSE 2018 Conference to learn more about our QHSE and risk management solutions
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. ScotiaBank Convention Centre https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
See conference registration page
- Website: https://www.csse.org/site/events/conference
- Attend: Register here
About the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering Conference:
People, Purpose & Passion: The Pathway to OHS Success
The CSSE Professional Development Conference (PDC) & Exhibition is a 3-day, annual conference and trade show held in September of each year. CSSE is one of the most important safety organizations in Canada and the PDC presents session programming that provides attendees with the most current safety information, tools, and practices.
Attending the CSSE PDC is an excellent way to earn certification maintenance points as well. Beyond the educational aspect of the conference is the networking and sharing of lessons learned with fellow safety practitioners that set the CSSE's PDC apart from other conferences.
A solutions expert will be on hand at booth #38, to discuss the latest on our QHSE and enterprise risk solution - Synergi Life.
A comprehensive solution to fit your needs
With Synergi Life you have all the tools you need to manage QHSE objectives. Safety professionals are expected to have expertise in risk management, ergonomics, industrial hygiene, product, safety, environmental management, Workers’ Compensation, standards and organizational management, in addition to the more traditional aspects of safety management.
Synergi Life's QHSE software system for enterprise risk is used by over 350 companies worldwide, with more than 750,000 users globally, across a number of industries and businesses, such as energy, healthcare, transport, local government, construction and more.
- Incident Management – analyse data across complex and multi-layered organizations so you can recognize trends and ensure overview of compliance requirements
- Risk Management - supports you in the overall process of identifying, qualifying and mitigating risks in an interactive and transparent process
- Audit Management - supporting transparent workflow for planning, approvals, verification and control
- Inspection & BBS Management - supports the drive toward increased efficiency in your company with activities such as inspections and performance reviews
- All Synergi Life Modules
· Book some time by completing the form under "Register here" in advance of the show. We look forward to seeing you in Niagara Falls, Ontario!