Tampa Convention Center
26 March - 28 March 2019Add to calendar 2019/03/26 08:00 2019/03/28 14:00 America/Chicago CGA Excavation Safety Conference & Expo 2019 Share technical knowledge, ideas and practices to ensure safe excavation to underground infrastructure.
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Tampa Convention Center https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Website: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/350317/exhibitor-resources/?&t=6242eee6e2706c709904458175078418
- Attend: Contact us to schedule a meeting
Excavation safety starts with insight and damage prevention efforts
Excavations in and around underground utilities can result in damage to gas, electric, communications, water and sewer infrastructure, leading to service disruptions, serious injuries and costly repairs. An improvement in excavation damage prevention is needed. Synergi’s Ticket Risk Assessment solution will provide an insightful view of the potential impacts around a proposed excavation.
Meet our experts at booth #2017 during the Excavation Safety Conference & Expo to demo our excavation damage prevention solution: Synergi Pipeline - Ticket Risk Assessment
Excavation safety support with proactive analytics
- Excavation safety support with proactive analytics
- Synergi Pipeline’s solution for Ticket Risk Assessment provides a proactive approach to better real time decisions using advanced data analytics software
- The solution provides an overview that allows engineers to work more effectively with vast amounts of data
- Engineers will be presented with not only an assessment of the excavation vendor, complexity of the operation and facility risk, but also an informed overview of the operational impact and human impact. This provides a damage prevention engineer a complete view to make an informed decision
- DNV GL has long been established as an industry leader focused on pipeline safety and integrity