IFEMA Convention Center
- Website: http://www.cired2019.org/
CIRED is the leading Forum where the Electricity Distribution Community meets, holds the major International Electricity Conference & Exhibition every two years. The 2019 EVENT will take place in Madrid, one of the venues in Europe with a worldwide perspective and participation.
Our experts are looking forward to welcoming you this year on our stand. Take advantage of the opportunity to meet with our experts to discuss the challenges of the electricity distribution market.
Session 1: Network components
- Field Study of Intermittent Faults in Low-Voltage Underground Cable Systems, co-authored by Fred Steennis, DNV GL - Energy & Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- The performance of in-service shunt capacitor switching devices as investigated by CIGRE WG A3.38, co-authored by Benjamin Baum, DNV GL - Energy, Netherlands
- An evaluation of an asset health assessment model using data-imputation through machine-learning, authored and presented by Jeroen Schuddebeurs, Mischa Vermeer, Jos Wetzer, Camiel Oremus, Harold Dijk and Bernd Van Maanen, DNV GL - Energy, Netherlands
- Learning from failure investigations from around the world, authored and presented by Peter van der Wielen, DNV GL - Energy / TU Eindhoven, Netherlands
Session 2: Power quality & electromagnetic compatibility
- Towards an integral EMC test of intelligent Ring Main Units, co-authored by Benjamin Baum, DNV GL - Energy, Netherlands
Session 3: Network operation, control and protection
- Different approaches for Online PD Monitoring in Distribution Systems, co-authored by Edwin Maurer, DNV GL - Energy, Netherlands