We are delighted to announce that DNV GL is participating in Colombia Wind Power 2019, not only as a sponsor but also as a speaker. Take advantage of the opportunity to learn from our experts.
Colombia Wind Power 2019 is a one-day seminar organised by GWEC for the second time, with high-level figures from this group of stakeholders, along with energy authorities and regulators. The event will address tangible and practical issues as well as challenges for the continued growth of the wind industry in the country.
The programme topics include:
- Energy transition in Colombia: the path for modern green energy
- The new drivers of the framework for renewable energy development
- Analysis of the tendering process for renewable energy long term PPA´s in 2019
- The next steps for grid access and electricity planning
- Project finance challenges behind the framework
- Renewable energy trading opportunities beyond the tender
- The wind power industry insight on the state of the market
Don’t miss DNV GL expert presentations during Colombia Wind Power 2019.
Do you want to read the complete program? Click here.