London, United Kingdom
Norton Rose Fulbright
15 June 2018Add to calendar 2018/06/15 08:00 2018/06/15 18:00 Europe/London European Maritime Cyber Risk Management Summit A one day event that addressed cyber security management in the maritime industry from operational, technical, training, insurance, regulatory and legal standpoints.
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Norton Rose Fulbright https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Website: http://www.shipcybersecurity.com/index.htm
The Maritime Cyber Risk Management Summit will take place in London on June 15 2018. The topics of this year's event include:
- New and emerging maritime cyber security risks and regulation
- Maritime cyber security and loss prevention, reputational risk and business interruption
- The maritime industry and malware – the owner/operator perspective
- Maritime Cyber Tech: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Can you counter-attack a maritime cyber security attack?
- Cyber security health check: benchmarking your company’s ability to withstand a maritime cyber security breach
- How to embed maritime cyber security awareness onshore and at sea
- Maritime Cyber Security and the law
- What the maritime industry can learn from other industries
Speaker from DNV GL will be Patrick Rossi.