San Francisco, California
Moscone Center West Hall
When:13 July - 16 July 2015Add to calendar 2015/07/13 08:00 2015/07/16 17:00 Intersolar North America Intersolar North America’s exhibition and conference both focus on the areas of photovoltaics, PV production technologies, energy storage systems and solar thermal technologies. More than 550 exhibitors and 18,000 visitors are expected.
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Moscone Center West Hall https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Attend: Registration is now open
Exhibition: July 14-16, 2015
Conference: July 13-15, 2015
DNV GL has advised on more than 3,000 solar projects across the globe and is a proud exhibitor at this year’s exhibition. Our solar and energy experts will be on hand to discuss:
- Solar financing: managing the risks
- PV plant design
- Grid integration, Ruhua You, Lead Consultant
Tuesday 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Certification / grid code compliance
- Product qualification and testing, Jenya Meydbray, Solar Testing Leader
Tuesday 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Solar asset operations and optimization
- Solar + storage, Terry Schuyler, Principal Consultant:
Wednesday: 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
DNV GL will also feature the findings of two key surveys:
- Beyond Integration Survey
- Utility of the Future Pulse Survey