With over half of the world’s electricity generation projected to come from Asia Pacific by 2030, there are excellent opportunities for investment in the region, supported by incentives and benefits as well as backing from regional and international institutions. But for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region to become a powerhouse in renewable energy, investors need to have a global perspective, informed by local understanding and a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to technical challenges, opportunities and risks.
During this webinar, we will team up with legal experts at Pinsent Masons to highlight successful strategies, case studies and emerging trends to help potential investors get to grips with the challenges, the risks and the opportunities for renewable energy projects in APAC.
- Carlos Albero, Global Finance Segment Leader, DNV GL – Energy
- Anirudh Sharma, Senior Consultant, Energy Markets and Technology, DNV GL – Energy
- George Varma, Partner, Pinsent Masons
- James Harris, Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Anurag Chatterjee, Regional Business Development Manager APAC, DNV GL – Energy
Who should attend?
- Project developers
- Project owners
Click here to reserve your seat
Click here to learn more or download the paper.