Complimentary Live Webinar
Thursday, October 29, 2020
1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT | 10:00 am PT
Our upcoming webinar aims to reveal the benefits of load forecasting to project stakeholders, including system operators, utilities and energy traders. Our experts will further explore the methodologies used to accurately predict system demand. Particular focus will be given to demand response programs and the importance of peak load forecasting to its participants.
During this webinar, our experts will cover the following questions:
- What customers can benefit from load forecasts and how?
- What methods and techniques are best to accurately predict load on an electrical grid?
- What are Demand Response programs?
- How are peak load forecasts beneficial to participants?
- Michael Ferian, U.S. Team Lead - Forecasting
- Patrick Shaw, Senior Engineer
- Beatrice Brailey, Senior Engineer