College Station, TX, US
Hilton Conference Center, 801 University Drive East
23 October - 25 October 2018Add to calendar 2018/10/23 08:30 2018/10/25 12:30 Mary Kay O'Connor Process Safety Center 2018 International Symposium Beyond regulatory compliance, making safety second nature
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Hilton Conference Center, 801 University Drive East https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Register on the conference website
- Website: http://psc.tamu.edu/symposia/2018-international-symposium
Contact us for a software demo
Join us during the Mary Kay O'Connor International Symposium
About MKO International Symposim: This symposium serves as the crossroads for process safety where industry, academia, government agencies and other stakeholders come together to discuss critical issues of research in process safety. Experts from around the world will gather as part of this two and a half-day symposium, to share the latest information on the hottest topics aimed at making the process industry a safer place.
Visit our solutions experts from both Digital Solutions and Oil & Gas, booth #12, to discuss the latest on our process safety, risk and reliability software.
Digital Solutions for process safety, risk and reliability
- Phast – Process hazard analysis for all stages of design and operations
- Safeti – Quantitative risk analysis of complex consequences from accident scenarios to risks associated with the release of hazardous chemicals
- KFX – Computational fluid dynamics simulator for prediction of consequences related to dispersion of hazardous matter, fire and explosion safety.
Oil & Gas Solutions
- MyQRA – An online tool provides access to results and reports related to your quantitative risk assessments (QRA) for offshore and onshore Oil & Gas installations performed by DNV GL in ways not possible in a typical, fixed QRA report.
- Bowtie – Bowtie diagrams serve as excellent communication tools and demonstrate the crucial connection between risk controls and the management system for assuring their ongoing effectiveness. The method helps to ensure that risks are managed rather than just analyzed
- Incident Investigation - BSCAT – We combined modern barrier-based concepts with our commercially successful checklist-driven SCAT methodology to create a very flexible RCA tool – good for small/simple investigations as well as very complex major accidents; and it generates highly visual communications aids
- Functional Safety – Giving our clients the competitive edge by providing support throughout the entire safety lifecycle to achieve the correct functionality and reliability for their safety critical systems.
- MyPHA – helps companies make better decisions through visualization of their PHA results on interactive dashboards
Presentations:Wednesday, 24 October @ 10:45 am:
Common Bow Tie Errors and How the CCPS Concept Book Rectifies
Presented by: Tatiana Norman, Senior Consultant, Oil & Gas
Thursday, 25 October @ 11:30 am:
The Application of Bowties for a Robust PSM Program
Marisa Pierce, Senior Consultant, Oil & Gas