We are delighted to announce that DNV GL is participating in Portugal Renewable Summit 2019, not only as a sponsor but also as a speaker. Take advantage of the opportunity to learn from our experts.
On November 28 APREN will hold its annual conference, Portugal Renewable Summit 2019, under the theme "From transition to energy commitment”. As in previous editions, the event will feature the interventions of some of the leading experts on renewable energy. It will also be announced the winner of APREN Award 2019 - an initiative that aims to disclose, to the renewable electricity sector, academic dissertations carried out in Portuguese higher education institutions contributing to technology transfer and knowledge dissemination between research institutions and companies.
Some of the topics to be expose are:
- Citizenship in the Energy Transformation
- The undeniable reality: climate change
- The role of digitalisation and solar on the demand side
- Unlocking regulation to new business models - Innovation Link – Sandbox
- Understanding Financing Tools and Investment Decisions
- The largest solar investments in Portugal so far
- Financing renewable energy generation in Portugal
- How can PPAs accelerate the energy transition?
- Electricity prices forecast until 2030
- Debate: financing renewables in an auction environment
- NECP - National Energy and Climate Plan
- The Main Challenges in the Energy Sector until 2030
- Markets and Regulation
- Adapting the grid to the new energy paradigm
- Challenges and opportunities of the new market design
- Debate: permitting in Portugal, from dialogue to the solution
Don’t miss DNV GL expert presentation during Portugal Renewable Summit 2019.Do you want to read the complete program? Click here.