Our panel of expert speakers will share insights into the critical factors which impact effective supply chain management when faced with extreme challenges. We’ll also discuss how an Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) risk focus can unlock opportunities and enable more sustainable and resilient supply chains.
- How COVID-19 has flagged new challenges and risks and accelerated the impact of known risk factors
- Analysis of the key findings from DNV GL’s survey on supply chain resilience
- WBCSD focus on risk management applied to ESG issues
- What does this mean for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and supply chain risk management?
- What are the practical implications of all this for industry supply chain practitioners?
- Paul McNeillis - Global Director of Advisory and Assessment at DNV GL - Business Assurance
- Gordon Darling - Director, Enterprise Risk Management at WBCSD
- Dr. Albrecht Tribukait - Chief Compliance Officer at Optichronix
- Marcus Wilert - Vice President, Responsible Investment at BMO Global Asset Management
Thursday 10th December, choose the time that suits you: