Tokyo Big Sight Exhibition Center, DNV GL stand no. B-14
11 April - 13 April 2018Add to calendar 2018/04/11 10:00 2018/04/13 17:00 Asia/Tokyo Sea Japan – Exhibition and Conference The biggest international showcase of marine technology in Japan with 580 exhibitors and 21,000 visitors from over 30 countries
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Tokyo Big Sight Exhibition Center, DNV GL stand no. B-14 https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Website: http://www.seajapan.ne.jp/en/
Japan’s maritime industry is at the forefront of supplying the world with environmentally-friendly products and technologies such as ballast water treatment systems and marine equipment that meet the exacting demands for Nox and SOx regulation compliance. Meanwhile, its shipbuilders have maintained their international competitive advantage by developing advanced ship designs that offer low fuel consumption and high operational efficiency.
The Japan Maritime Industry Cluster Pavilion will showcase Japan’s most advanced solutions for application in fields such as the Internet of Things (IoT), environmental protection, eco-ships and marine resource development.
Highlights of the seminar list (11 - 13 April):
- Green Innovation and Digitalisation & Southeast Asia Maritime Summit
- Innovation on Ocean Explorations by Deep Sea Drone
- Using drone technology for ship inspection
- Advances and Modernization of the Ship Registry: Digital Platform and Electronic Certificates
- Future Vision and Technology Development Strategy for Maritime Industries
- Overview of Regulations for Prevention of Air Pollution from Ships and Marine Power Source with Fuel Diversification
- LNG/LPG fuelled vessel and bunkering
DNV GL is taking an active part in the exhibition. We look forward to seeing you at our stand B-14.