DNV GL office, Veritas 2, Auditoriet
When:27 June 2017, 09:00 - 13:00Add to calendar 2017/06/27 09:00 2017/06/27 13:00 Sesam for offshore wind seminar Design and analysis of offshore wind foundations
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. DNV GL office, Veritas 2, Auditoriet https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Free of charge
- Attend: Register here
How can structural and hydrodynamic analysis experience from the oil and gas industry combined with specifics for the wind industry be applied to structural analysis of bottom fixed and floating offshore wind turbines support structures?
DNV GL invites you to a seminar to present and demonstrate examples of how Sesam software can make your design, redesign and analysis processes more efficient.
Agenda:08:30 - 09:00 Registration
09:00 - 09:15 Welcome and introduction to Sesam
09:15 - 10:30 Sesam for fixed OWT
10:30 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 12:00 Sesam for floating OWT
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch and mingling
- Structural analysis capabilities in Sesam
- Sesam and Bladed in an integrated workflow
- Sesam and Bladed in a superelement analysis workflow
- Data transfers fast and efficiently between Sesam and Bladed
- Efficient concept studies using scripting
- Cloud-enabled time domain simulations
- Time domain animation
- Efficient and fast redesign
- Modelling complete floating wind turbine system in Sesam for marine system
- Dynamic operation in real sea environment for floating wind turbine
- Coupling effect analysis between aerodynamic, hydrodynamic and mooring system
Presenters:Laurens Alblas has been working as a Technical Support Engineer for Sesam in DNV GL – Software at Høvik, Norway, since 2012. He specializes in support cases and user courses related to fixed offshore structures in general and offshore wind structures in particular.
Jenny Zhenju Chuang works as a senior technical support engineer in floating structure section for Sesam in DNV GL Software. She specializes in hydrodynamic analysis, mooring analysis and marine operations.