Oliver's room, Pullman Brisbane King George Square, Corner Ann & Roma Streets, QLD 4000
When:18 July 2017Add to calendar 2017/07/18 08:30 2017/07/18 13:00 Smarter data for asset performance management - seminar - Brisbane How the use of data, analytics and forecasting capabilities is changing the landscape of Asset Performance Management?
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Oliver's room, Pullman Brisbane King George Square, Corner Ann & Roma Streets, QLD 4000 https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Free of Charge
- Attend: Registration is open today
There is no room for mistakes in the oil and gas industry today.
Profit margins are tighter than ever, workforce has been significantly reduced and operational expenditure is increasing with ageing assets. How to ensure safe operations with high performance and operational cost under control? Asset Integrity Management Systems and Performance forecasting offer a compelling asset performance management (APM) solution. In the seminar, we will:
- Explore the use of RAM studies throughout the entire asset life cycle
- Present case studies on how asset integrity management (AIMS) is being implemented around the globe and how customers are joining DNV GL in their journey to excellence
- Investigate together the business opportunities around integrating AIMS to RAM analysis
Join us to learn how our asset ecosystem and cloud-enabled solutions can support you through your journey to Design, Maintenance and Operational Excellence.
Registration opens from 08:30 on the day and the event ends 12:00 followed by a light lunch.
We are looking forward to meeting in Brisbane!
Smarter data for asset performance management seminar - Brisbane - 18 July 2017
08:30 AM -09:00 AM
Registration & coffee
09:00 AM -10:30 AM
Introduction to Asset Performance Management (APM)
How data analytics, analytical tools and forecasting capabilities will come together to offer Insights to improving reliability and availability?
10:45 AM -12:00 AM
Two projected insights
- How can we connect Reliability Centered Maintenance with Operational Performance Forecasting (OPF)?
- How can we connect Risk-Based Inspection with?