H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz
When:23 October - 27 October 2017Add to calendar 2017/10/23 09:00 2017/10/27 18:00 Solar and Wind Integration Workshop and E-Mobility Power System Integration Symposium The International Workshop on the Integration of Solar Power and Wind Power into Power Systems will be held in Berlin/Germany, from 24 to 25 October 2017 and is an essential part of the Berlin Workshop Week.
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Website: http://solarintegrationworkshop.org/
DNV GL is present at the Berlin Workshop Week 2017 and comprises the Solar & Wind Integration Workshop and the new E-Mobility Power System Integration Symposium.
We contribute to each workshop:
Solar Integration Workshop
- Overcoming Grid Connection Limitations of PV Plants in Distribution Networks with Battery Storage Systems
Wind Integration Workshop
- Large Scale Investigation of Harmonic Summation in Wind- and PV-Power Plants
- PLL Dynamics in Low Inertia Weak Grid
- Evaluating the Influence of the Grid's Background Distortion on the Wind Turbine's Harmonic Emission
- Can Benchmarks and Trials Help Develop new Operational Tools for Balancing Wind Power?
E-Mobility Integration Workshop
- NEFUSTA - the Electrical Fueling Station for e-Mobility AND Grid Support
We are looking forward to meeting you in Berlin.