Solar Power International, in combination with Energy Storage International, is part of North America Smart Energy Week powered by the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA). As one of the leading solar events in the United States, SPI is bringing together the key professionals and leaders within the industry to continue moving renewable energy forward.
DNV GL is proud to be the sponsor of this year's Poster Reception on Tuesday, September 24 at 5:00 - 6:00 pm.
Connect with us at Booth #729 to discuss how our expertise and experience in solar energy throughout the project lifecycle can support your project!
Hear from our experts throughout the conference:
- Financing and Technical Considerations for Modeling 40 Year Operational Life
Tuesday, September 24 at 11 am
Jackson Moore, Head of Section - Solar Technology
- Bifacial Module Performance in Large PV Systems
Tuesday, September 24 at 11:15 am
Mark Mikofski, SolarFarmer Modeling Specialist
- Financing Considerations for C&I BESS Fleets
Wednesday, September 25 at 11 am
Jamie Daggett, Senior Engineer - Solar and Storage Technology
- Solar and Energy Storage: Interactive Lifecycle and Decommissioning Considerations for Maximizing Lifetime Production
Wednesday, September 25 at 2:00 pm
Cory Gessert, Head of Section - Engineering
- Advanced Perspectives on Technical Diligence of Solar + Storage Projects
Fleming Ray, Engineer
We will be offering an opportunity to interact many of our digital tools throughout the conference, including:
- Renewables GeoPlatform
- Energy Maps AI
- Resource Compass
- Solar Resource Compass