Anaheim Convention Center
- Website: https://www.solarpowerinternational.com/
Solar Power International, in combination with Energy Storage International, is the country's premier conference for industry professionals in solar energy and storage. This event provides leaders within the solar and storage segments to connect, network and learn with others in the industry.
Speak with our experts throughout the conference at Booth #1660 to learn how we can help you throughout your solar project lifecycle.
Hear from DNV GL during the following sessions:
· Best Practices in Tracker Bankability Reports
September 25, 2018 at 1:30 – 2:00 pm, 207CD
Colleen O’Brien – Principal Engineer
· The Next Phase of C&I: How to Diligently Finance Solar+Storage Projects
September 26, 2018 at 9:30 – 10:30 am, 205AB
Fleming Ray – Senior Project Manager
· Accurate Performance Prediction of Large Scale PV Power Plants with Complex Layouts
September 27, 2018 at 11:20 – 11:40 am, 203AB
Mark Mikofski, PhD – SolarFarmer Modeling Specialist
DNV GL is proud to be a sponsor of the Poster Reception at SPI. Don’t miss this on Tuesday, September 25 from 5:00 – 6:00 pm in Hall D.
Don’t miss our poster presentations:
· PV Module Procurement Risks (and Mitigation Methods)
Tristan Erion-Lorico – Head of PV Module Business
· Photovoltaic (PV) System Degradation – A Risk Perspective on Forecasting Lifetime Net Present Value
Anat Razon – Head of Section, Solar Due Diligence
· Battery Scorecard
Davion Hill – Energy Storage Segment Leader
· DC-Coupled Solar + Storage System Considerations
James Daggett – Senior Engineer
· Key Issues for Complying with ITC Requirements
Michael Kleinberg – Head of Section
· PV Inverter Useful Life Model
Doug Blodgett – Director, Electrical Systems
To view the full agenda, click here.