Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria
22 January - 23 January 2019, 08:15 - 18:00Add to calendar 2019/01/22 08:15 2019/01/23 18:00 Asia/Manila Synergi Electric User Conference, Manila Jan 2019 Join us for 1.5 day Synergi Electric user conference on 22-23 January 2019 in Manila, the Philippines. This conference will focus on implementing best practices and software solutions to better manage equipment risk and enhance existing asset management strategy.
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Free of charge
- Attend: Register here
Synergi Electric User Conference, Manila, the Philippines 2019
Under the background of digital transformation, industrial customers have also gradually changed their expectations on their service providers including utilities. The key challenge utilities face is to stay cost-competitive meanwhile enhance service reliability. However, the challenge brings in opportunities to build a comprehensive customer experience, drive operational efficiency and embrace big data. To do so utilities’ operators can adopt best practices and technologies to plan, visualized and simulate electric distribution load to ensure safe, reliable and affordable service to customers.
This seminar will focus on how you and your company can implement best practices and software solutions to better manage your equipment risk to ensure better reliability and safety. Our goal is to provide participants with adequate technical knowledge and demonstrate how to effectively deploy and utilize these capabilities.
During this event, Synergi Electric will model and analyze power distribution systems in a spatial environment from the substation to the customer. It empowers engineers the flexibility to model their distribution systems. In addition, the advance power system integrity analysis, PV modelling, Load management, integration with big data will answers to the current / future utilities’ challenges.
- Day 1, 22 Jan 2019. Presenter, Dr. Larry Trussell, Senior Principal Electrical Engineer and Mr. Frank Edward Ellis, Principal Engineer.
- 08:15 User Registrations
- 08:45 Welcome Opening (Safety Briefing)
- 09:00 Topics 1-4
- What is new with Synergi Electric
- Load modeling, secondary, time-of-day
- Loss analysis, impedance calculations, analysis methods
- PV modeling, analysis, and hosting capacity
- 13:00 Lunch & Networking
- 14:00 Topic 5, followed by a Customer Story
- EA Automation, batch studies, interfaces
- 16:00 Customer Story 1. (More details available on-site.)
- 17:00 Closing end of Day 1
- 18:00 Dinner
- Day 2, 23 Jan 2019
- 08:30 User Registration
- 09:00 Customer Stories 2-4. (More details available on-site.)
- 1230 Round table discussion: Your vision on utilities’ future
- Guests, Dr. Larry Trussell, Frank Edward Ellis and other key speakers
- 1300 End of User Conference