ILEC Conference Center London, 47 Lillie Road, London SW6 1UD
- Website: http://www.tankershippingconference.com/index.htm
The Tanker Shipping & Trade Conference, Exhibition and Awards is the world’s leading tanker conference.
This two-day conference brings professionals from across the entire tanker shipping and trade globally to London to discuss the business, operational and technical issues impacting the crude, product and chemical tanker trades.
Highlights for 2017 include:
- Breakfast briefings on day one and day two.
- NEW: Conference Awards Dinner at the end of day one
- Exclusive insights into consolidation, competition, contracts, completions and capital flows
- NEW: Registries and the regulatory agenda
- Interactive discussions and Q & A through your mobile phone
- Inside the tank: best practice in tank coating, cleaning and inspection
- NEW: Vendors and owner opinion on new and emerging technology
- Ballast water, future fuels and digitalisation discussions
- Outstanding networking opportunities including lunches and cocktail receptions
- The industry’s most credible awards programme
- NEW: Expanded industry exhibition with suppliers from across the tanker shipping and trade supply chain
DNV GL is the Platinum Sponsor of this event. Martin Crawford-Brunt, Regional Business Development Manager – West Europe & Africa will give the welcome speech on 14 November at 09:40.