ILEC Conference Centre
20 November - 21 November 2018Add to calendar 2018/11/20 08:00 2018/11/21 17:00 Europe/London Tanker Shipping & Trade Conference, Awards & Exhibition This two-day conference brings professionals from across the entire tanker shipping and trade globally to London to discuss the business, operational and technical issues impacting the crude, product and chemical tanker trades.
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. ILEC Conference Centre https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Website: https://www.tankershippingconference.com/index.htm
Key topics covered:
- Where the market is heading in 2019.
- How leaders' owners will balance regulatory and commercial pressures over the next 12 months.
- Keynotes on the latest vetting requirements and practices.
- Tanker training in an age of reduced crews and increased automation/digitalization.
- What charterers are looking for from owners. What owners can expect from charterers.
- How far are we away from a fully digitalized tanker industry – and what are the implications.
- Technology: Balancing compliance, efficiency and economics.
- Resolving market confusion over the implications, cost, longevity and legal effectiveness of the ballast water and 2020 fuel choices available.
DNV GL is Platinum Sponsor of the event.
The Technical Innovation Award is sponsored by DNV GL
Welcome Speech will be held by Catrine Vestering, Business Diretor Tanker - DNV GL
Speaker: Eirik Nyhus, Director Environment - DNV GL
You can also visit our stand no. 18 at the exhibition.