Key topics covered:
- Where the market is heading in 2020.
- How leaders' owners will balance regulatory and commercial pressures over the next 12 months.
- Keynotes on the latest vetting requirements and practices.
- Tanker training in an age of reduced crews and increased automation/digitalization.
- What charterers are looking for from owners. What owners can expect from charterers.
- How far are we away from a fully digitalized tanker industry – and what are the implications.
- Technology: Balancing compliance, efficiency and economics.
- Resolving market confusion over the implications, cost, longevity and legal effectiveness of the ballast water and 2020 fuel choices available.
DNV GL is Platinum Sponsor of the event.
The Tanker Operator of the Year Award is sponsored by DNV GL
Welcome Speech will be held by Catrine Vestering, Business Director Tanker - DNV GL
Speaker: will be announced at a later stage
You can also visit our stand no. 15 at the exhibition.