Understanding and implementing the failure mode and effects (FMEAs) guidelines published by the Oil Companies International Marine Forum (OCIMF) for identifying all possible consequences and failure of Dynamic Positioning (DP) systems can be challenging.
Improving the assurance of DP FMEA quality is key for vessel operators, this will webinar will help you to understand:
- Why the information paper was introduced
- What is required to implement the guidelines
- How to achieve DP assurance.
- Suman Muddusetti, Principal Marine Operations Engineer, Shell
- Steven Cargill, Technical Authority for DP, DNV GL.
- 4 November 2020, Wednesday, 10:00am - 11:00am (GMT)