07 March 2019Add to calendar 2019/03/07 10:00 2019/03/07 11:00 Europe/London WEBINAR: Maintenance reviews using machine learning Trend your data: gain insight and reduce costs!
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Free of charge
- Attend: Register here
As part of any assurance process, it is good practice to review text or numerical records for insights. The goal should be to ensure that the asset is performing safely and effectively, with high reliability while adopting the most cost-effective strategy for all work.
This webinar will introduce the methods that DNV GL has developed to analyse large numbers of maintenance records using machine learning algorithms. Equally, the techniques presented in this webinar could be utilized on any dataset for which analysis is repetitive, labour intensive, or prone to human error.
The benefits of applying the techniques presented in this webinar include:
- The chance to automate high-cost, error-prone tasks
- Savings of both time and costs to carry out the reviews
- A review process less subject to human bias
- A more valuable review process as every record is reviewed for anomalies
- Better insights as a complete picture of equipment availability and reliability is provided
- Additional benefits such as root cause analysis of failures can be carried out using only maintenance logs.
Time of the webinar:
Thursday 7 March 10:00 - 11:00 GMT.
Click here to register
Unable to attend?
Please register as we will send out the slides and the recording after the webinar to all registrants.