Add to calendar 2018/09/04 09:00 2018/09/04 10:00 Webinar: Progressive collapse and accidental analysis Non-linear analysis in offshore engineering
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Free of charge
- Attend: Register here
Session 1: 4 September, 09:00 - 10:00 CEST
Session 2: 4 September, 16:00 - 17:00 CEST
During the lifetime of an offshore structure it is exposed to extreme loads such as explosion, fire, dropped objects, extreme environmental events and ship collision.
When designing new assets, structural engineers need to consider accidental scenarios and prove the structural integrity.
In the operational phase of an asset’s life it is important to be able to quickly assess the potential structural damage if an accident occurs. In life extension, so-called push-over analyses are often necessary to document residual strength of the structure.
Join our webinar on 4 September and learn how the non-linear capabilities in Sesam software can be used to meet these challenges.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Prepare for analysis
- Reuse legacy models in push-over analysis in life extension
- Perform accidental analyses, e.g. boat impact, fire and explosion and dropped object analyses
- Perform a touch down analysis of subsea templates during installation
- Perform a time domain earthquake analysis
- Perform a push-over analysis of jackets
- Evaluate the results from analysis