A 2016 market study by IHS Markit estimates that the decommissioning of aging offshore oil and gas platforms, subsea wells and related assets is increasing dramatically, with more than 600 projects expected to be disposed of during the next five years. This rises to an additional 2,000 offshore projects that will be decommissioned between 2021 and 2040.
In this webinar, we will discuss what DNV GL believes to be best practice by understanding how marine consultancy and marine warranty services can contribute a vital role in the removal of assets ensuring compliance, safety and effective cost management.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- Key decommissioning challenges
- Reviewing feasibility studies, costing and planning
- The contribution to front-end engineering, preparatory work, tendering and project execution
- The challenges of dismantling and disposal methodologies
- Key guidelines relating to dismantling offshore structures
- Case studies and best practice experience.
This webinar will be of interest to professionals working within decommissioning, strategy, finance and planning, late life, asset management, surveying and project management. The webinar can also inform professionals who are just curious to know more.
Time of the webinar:
Wednesday 31 January 11:00 CET/10:00 UK or 16:30 CET/15:30 UK
Unable to attend?
Please register as we will send out the slides and the recording after the webinar to all registrants.