There are only some 20 to 30 days to go before the global sulphur cap becomes reality, and every vessel needs to comply.
This webinar is divided into two parts:
1. A regulatory summary of “hot issues” relevant for the sulphur cap regulation (e.g. FONAR, sampling points)
2. The main findings from DNV GL’s study on operational experience with scrubbers
- Regulatory compliance status and timeline
- A review of relevant topics related to the sulphur cap
- Operational experience with scrubbers – customer survey results plus our insights
Furthermore, we will reserve reasonable time for a Q&A session before the end of the webinar.
You can choose between two sessions on 11 December 2019:
09:00 -10:00 or 16:00 - 17:00 (Central European Time).
This webinar is especially relevant for ship owners and managers, yards and manufacturers, but also other stakeholders of the maritime industry may benefit.
Your presenters will be Fabian Kock, Head of Section Environmental Certification, Tom Pedersen, Principal Engineer and Kristian Johnsen, Principal Engineer – all from DNV GL.