Time and date:
17 October, 9:00 - 10:00 AM CEST / 3:00 - 4:00 PM SGT
Machine learning, automation, artificial intelligence, data mining and deep learning depend on trustworthy data. This is also a prerequisite for safe and sustainable operations of critical systems, and when condition-based maintenance is to be used.
In order to ensure both reliable operations and valid analytics, it is important that data quality requirements are clearly defined, assessed and continuously monitored for all critical systems and services.
Join the webinar on 17th October, where we will discuss how a data management framework can help in this process. Topics covered apply across industries, but we will focus on sensor-based time series data with examples from the oil and gas and maritime sectors.
- Time series data
- Sensor data
- Data management and data quality
- Condition-based maintenance
- Data analytics
- Return on investment from implementing data management
- Karl John Pedersen, Principal Specialist, DNV GL – Digital Solutions
- Per Myrseth, Head of Section, DNV GL – Digital Solutions