New Delhi, India
Casuarina - Habitat World, at India Habitat Centre
- Attend: Register
The pressures to develop wind farms in India with higher energy yields at lower costs is growing. Maintaining quality of wind energy developments whilst increasing market advantage is a complex challenge. Through greater insight it is possible to gain understanding of the potential performance of your wind farm and turbines and answer questions such as: “Is the WTG suitable for this site?” “How will design changes affect performance of the WTG?” “How can we compete in a wider range of opportunities?”.
With over 30 years of wind turbine design experience, DNV GL will provide valuable material on two important areas: wind turbine performance and cost effectiveness.
The day will be presented by Dr Robert Rawlinson-Smith, leader of DNV GL’s Renewables Advisory Technology & Innovation program, and William Collier, senior aeroelastic and software engineer. The highlights of the seminar include:
- Status of Wind Turbine Industry and future development in India
- DNV GL wind turbine design process
- Modelling of Wind turbine in Bladed as virtual turbine
- Advanced DNV GL Wind Turbine Control Design Technology
- Site-specific load calculation DNV GL typhoon considerations and seismic considerations
- Cost-of-Energy (CoE) guided design
- Wind turbine life extension for wind turbine manufacturers
Early bird: 4,000 INR / pax including lunch
Entry at entrance: 10,000 INR / pax
To register, please click here.