Both during the design phase and throughout the entire lifecycle of a vessel, you should have a continuous focus on the suitability of your asset for current and future operational needs.
DNV GL supports the preparation of vessels for new charters by providing insights and a clear overview of what to consider.
Our mobilisation services cover, among others:
- Technical evaluations of the feasibility of planned conversions or additional, new on-board installations
- Technical assessments as support for the improvement and documentation of planned changes
- Technology qualification of new designs or equipment
- Technical due diligence services delivered to investors, banks in connection with investment decision-making and monitoring of project progress on behalf of banks or others
- Energy management, with fuel optimisation during transport and operation
- Marine assurance and advisory, e.g. support with marine operations and marine warranty surveys