With an over-supply of vessels, regularity is becoming more and more an important differentiator for extending and winning new contracts. Reducing the scheduled and non-scheduled off-hire days is as essential as maintaining the capacity of the unit. With continued high day rates, yard-stay delays or other shut-downs can have a big impact on business.
To support our clients in improving production regularity, DNV GL provides a range of services.
- Alternative survey arrangement – PMS RCM or offshore condition monitoring
- Condition assessment and specification support as a basis for maintenance and upgrades
- Docking risk management support to control time and cost for yard-stays
- Maintenance management optimisation
- On-board measurements of noise and vibrations and on-site troubleshooting
- Emergency response – our Emergency Response Service (ERS) is applicable to rigs and ships and ensures 24/7 support to your vessel in case of emergency
- Verification and recertification of drilling and well control equipment and lifting appliances
- Laboratories and test sites, e.g. failure investigation, material testing and full-scale testing